Monday, November 26, 2012

Social Awareness #3: 5th Grade Teacher Interview

          Me ~ How long were you a teacher at P.S 130?
          Mr. Zagami ~ I've been teaching here for 18 years now.
          Me ~ Have you taught other grades besides 5th?
          Mr. Zagami ~ Yes, in my first 3 years of being a teacher, I taught 3rd grade. Once I got used to being in P.S 130, I decided to go up a grade so I taught 4th grade for a couple of years and for about 10 years, I've been teaching the 5th grade.
          Me ~ Are you thankful to have to do the job you have everyday for 5 days a week?
          Mr. Zagami ~ *laughs* Yes! I am very thankful to be here in this school, I love teaching kids, it's a very fun job once you've been here as long as I have."


     Mr. Zagami is my 5th grade teacher at the school, P.S 130. He's been teaching for nearly 20 years already and very happy with it. I am happy for him because he loves his job so much and happy because he made the fifth grade so much fun for everyone including myself. Im happy because of how much he loves to do what he does. He is currently a fifth grade teacher at this elementary school which I used to attend. Lucky me, I live a block away from P.S 130, so I do tend to see a lot of my former teachers from when I was a lot younger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment